Grab Your FREE 14-Day Kick-Start PT Program See for Yourself…
How happy are you with the way you look right now?
If you’re like most people, your answer is “not very.”
You see, virtually all of us have something we’d like to change about our bodies.Drop that squishy fat around our bellies… put some muscle on those flabby arms… shrink our ample butts…
It affects our self-esteem and makes us self-conscious about our bodies. We put on loose clothes… stay away from the swimming pool… and when we’re out in public, we’re worried about what complete strangers are thinking about us.
It’s a terrible feeling when you have a negative-self-image… and it affects every single aspect of your life, including:
- Your career
- Your social life
- Your love life
- Your mood, even when you’re by yourself!
And aside from the way we look, most of us don’t like the way we feel. We wish we had more energy… more strength… more vitality.
Have you ever spent time playing with a child, only to find yourself out of breath and exhausted after only a few minutes?
And what about all the times you come home from a long day at work and sink into your favorite armchair… knowing there are things you need to get done but feeling too exhausted to do any of them?
Let’s get straight to the point - you and I both know what’s going to give you back your energy and get you the body you’ve always wanted.
It’s not a pill.
It’s not a magic potion.
It’s not a guided meditation MP3.
It’s exercise. Plain and simple.
I know, I know… you’ve been meaning to exercise. Maybe for years.
But life gets in the way, doesn’t it?
Which one of these is keeping you from getting to the gym?
- You just don’t have any energy left after a long day of work… so you grab fast food and head home for a drink instead.
- You feel like work, household tasks, and the kids just don’t leave any time left for you to get to the gym.
- You plan to get up early and get to the gym before work at school… but spending an extra hour in your cozy bed is just too tempting.
Let me answer that question for you. It’s “None of the above.”
You see… you, I, and everyone else in the word have the same 24 hours each day to work with.
It’s what you decide to do with those 24 hours that affects the outcome.
The real problem is, for most of us… going to the gym sucks.
- Big, sterile gyms are boring and crowded… and going to them is about as much fun as a root canal!
- Exercising next to guys with huge muscles and girls with perfect figures is intimidating… and there’s no telling what they’re thinking of you as you struggle to get in shape.
- There’s no one to take the time to show you how to use the machines or lift free weights correctly… so you spent most of your time wandering around the gym trying to figure things out for yourself.
- You spend hours wearing yourself out on cardio machines… but you never seem to shed a gram of fat!
Going to the public gym sucks!
- You lift weights until your muscles scream in pain… but you still can’t sculpt the toned, impressive body you’ve always wanted.
No wonder it’s so hard to get motivated… let alone stay motivated!
But if you make the decision to sit and watch television tonight instead of going to the gym… what’s going to keep you from doing the same thing tomorrow? (and the next day… and…)
A year from now, you’re going to look and feel exactly like you do today (if you’re lucky).
Same belly fat.
Same flabby arms.
Same lack of energy.
Do you really want to let another year go by without finally getting in shape… boosting your self-esteem… and getting back the energy and vitality you once had?
Look, it’s not your fault that you’ve had so much trouble getting motivated and staying motivated. The big-box gyms are all about collecting your membership dues every month… not about helping you increase energy, build muscle, or lose weight.
It sounds harsh to say it… but they really couldn’t care less about whether you achieve your goals, as long as you keep paying your dues with the intention of getting back to the gym someday!
But what if there was a way to get fit in an exciting, positive environment… where your health and goals are the most important things?
What if you had access to a professional trainer who genuinely wants to see you succeed… and wants to put in the effort to help you get there?
And what if, instead of wandering around among hundreds of people who never bother to speak to you… you could work out in a small group setting where everyone provides support for each other?
Feel inspired, motivated and supported!
- You’d feel inspired to reach your weight loss and fitness goals, knowing that you are working with people who truly care about your success.
- You’d feel enthusiastic, knowing that each day, you’re building strength and sculpting a toned, attractive body you can be proud of.
- You’d feel relieved, knowing that you’re working out in a non-judgmental environment where your trainer works with you to reach your unique goals.
- You’d feel energized, knowing that you are becoming healthier and more fit than you have ever been in your life.
- You’d feel confident, knowing that you are building a body that will turn heads and get you noticed in a good way!
Wouldn't it be great to have those kinds of feelings? You’d actually look forward to getting to the gym… instead of dragging yourself there like you’re about to carry out a prison sentence!
Fortunately, that kind of program isn't just a fantasy.
My name is Grant Lofthouse. I know how hard it is to stay motivated to reach your weight loss and fitness goals. I’m a super-busy person just like you, and I know the challenges people just like you face every day when it comes to getting in shape, shedding extra weight, and toning lean muscle.
I also know how frustrating it is to wander around a gym on your own, trying to figure everything out for yourself. I’ve been to those big-box gyms, and it’s not fun. It’s like stepping into a foreign land where you don’t speak the language, and trying to figure out how to get by with no one helping you or caring about what happens to you. Frankly, it’s a nightmare.
That’s why I decided it was time for something different. A program where busy people like you could work out in a small group setting with an experienced trainer who truly cares about your goals.
It isn’t easy to get seriously amped about fitness… and it’s even harder to maintain that enthusiasm long enough to start seeing real results. I work with you to help you find your motivation so that you can see your goals clearly and have something exciting to work for.
Maybe you’re looking forward to vacation and you want to look great in a swimsuit once again.
Perhaps you want to want to finally fit into those skinny jeans again.
Maybe you’d like to wear a t-shirt without feeling self-conscious.
Whatever your goals are, I can help you reach them.
Cardio Haters Training is a fitness program for the rest of us – the guys and girls who want to get in shape, sculpt a trim attractive body, and experience more energy and greater vitality… without spending our entire lives in the gym!
You won’t get stuck on a treadmill for hours, sweating and huffing until you collapse. You won’t have some blowhard trainer barking orders at you and making you lift enormous weights until your spine collapses.
Instead, you’ll get a “total body” fitness program that gives you the tools, techniques, and motivation to reach your unique goals… faster than you ever thought possible!
Here’s what you can expect when you take advantage of The Anti-Boot Camp:
Fun, Challenging Workouts That Are Worth Leaving The Couch… Even if You’ve Never Exercised a Day in Your Life!
- A small group environment where there’s plenty of room to exercise without feeling self-conscious or getting shoved around by ego-inflated workout junkies!
- A simple to follow nutrition program that can dramatically accelerate your weight loss and help you build lean muscle for a toned, healthy body!
- Individual attention from a trainer with years of experience and advanced certifications!
- A positive atmosphere where you will feel supported, instead of having people look at you like you don’t belong!
- An experience so inspiring and energizing, you can hardly wait until your next workout!
I’ve helped a ton of people just like you transform their bodies and their lives with my unique training approach.
Just take a look at the results my clients have achieved:
We work hard, no doubt about it. And we have lots of fun while we’re doing it. But getting to your goals is about more than just seeing how long and hard you can work out.
Cardio Haters Training takes a complete approach to fitness so that you can achieve your best “you” quickly… and enjoy the journey.
- How to create a “YES” mindset so that you can put 100% into every aspect of your training (believe me, without the right mindset, your efforts are doomed to fail)!
- How to lift correctly for maximum effectiveness and to minimize your risk of injuries!
- How to quickly shed weight and achieve a trim, toned body without endless, boring cardio sessions!
- A tailored nutritional plan designed specifically for your body and your personal goals, so that you can maximize lean muscle gains and banish excess weight for good!
- How to double your results in half the time using researched, proven workout techniques!
- How the support of your fellow group members can keep you inspired and motivated to get the body and health you deserve!
- And much, MUCH more!
And if you’re worried about having to spend an enormous amount of time working with me to get the kinds of results you want… relax! You don’t have to basically live at the gym or endure 3-hour workouts to start seeing real progress fast!
In fact, you’ll put in just a few hours a week. Can you squeeze enough time out of your life to attend two or three 45-minute sessions a week? Sure you can! And that’s all you need to transform your body and achieve the kinds of results that most people can only dream about!
If you’re going to join a fitness training program, you should feel comfortable with your trainer, right?
Most trainers I know have been kicking butt since they were 12 or so… they’ve never had to deal with the struggles and frustrations that you’ve been living with for years. So it’s impossible for them to understand that you’re just starting out… and that you need support, not “bootcamp” style hounding and intimidation.
I wasn’t graced with superior genetics. My father got me into fitness training when I was 14… and like most people, he started out by showing me how to bench press.
But to say I wasn’t a natural would be an understatement. I couldn’t even lift the empty bar! I had to start out with a 10kg dumbbell instead – that’s how scrawny and weak I was.
I had (sort of) gotten used to cardio because I played football as a teenager, and I had it drilled into my head that running was essential to becoming a good player. But running 3-5km a night at high intensity wore on me, and I grew to hate it.
To make matters worse, I dislocated my left knee in only my third match, and it put me out of commission for more than 6 months. After I finally completed rehab, I sustained an identical injury to my right knee during my very first return match. Pretty depressing times…
To make a long story short, my football career ended unceremoniously. So I decided to become a personal trainer. But I wanted to do things my way, instead of herding people through like cattle like the big-box gyms did.
My Aspiring Football Dreams Ended This Day
"Its now been 12 weeks since I have started seeing Grant to date and I’ve lost 19 kilos."
- Michael F
"I need a new wardrobe!"
- Gordana S
"Looking back at old photos can be a great thing sometimes"
- Tanya G
"Just bought jeans 2 sizes smaller than usual"
- Dan D
And I discovered that my clients didn’t just get the same results as at the big gyms… they blew those results away! My very first client lost 19kg in just 12 weeks!
My knee injuries left me hating cardio more than ever, so I started looking for ways to help people achieve their goals without sticking them on a treadmill for hours. It took a long time and a lot of research… but I eventually discovered a system that helped people drop weight like crazy and enjoy trim, attractive bodies without tons of cardio!
That’s what you’re getting when you join Cardio Haters Training today. You’re getting a proven, strategic system to lose weight, build muscle, and restore energy and vitality fast… without:
- Countless hours of sweating on a treadmill for no good reason
- Sham pills, potions and powders that don’t slim down anything but your wallet
- Endless workout sessions that leave you feeling exhausted and frustrated
- Huge group workouts where you don’t get to learn proper techniques or nutritional principles
And, of course, you’re getting access to a personal trainer who has the experience, passion, and knowledge to help you reach your goals. I’ve come a long way since my 10kg dumbbell days. But more importantly, I have the certifications, experience, and accomplishments to back up my training:
- Level 3 & 4 Certified Personal Trainer
- Russian Kettlebell Certification (RKC) Level 2 Instructor (only 1 of 15 in Australia).
- Functional Movement Screen Instructor (FMS).
- Primal Move Instructor.
- Progressive Calisthenics Instructor (PPC).
- Former “weight training guru” for Australia’s Women’s Health & Fitness Magazine.
- Contributor to Muscle & Fitness Magazine.
- Author of too many articles to mention.
- Over 5,000 YouTube subscribers with over 850,000 channel views .
I don’t tell you any of this to brag, but to help you understand that when you work with me, you’re not getting some fly-by-night trainer who just knows how to show off.
And I don’t expect my accomplishments and credentials to impress you. I want to prove to you that I can help you reach your goals and enjoy the best life possible. That’s why I’m going to make you a very special offer today:
Grant (middle) Working With D & D From x Factor and YouTube
You know how it is when you join one of the big-box gyms. You sign a bunch of papers and basically commit yourself to paying your monthly dues for the rest of eternity. Most of the time, they draft the monthly dues right from your bank account.
But what if you join, show up two or three times, and decide it’s not for you? Do they check your attendance history, find out you haven’t been there in months, and stop charging you?
Of course not! They don’t care if it’s been so long that you don’t even remember what the inside of the gym looks like. Until you get around to driving to the gym to cancel the membership, they’re going to keep taking your money. And they’re banking on the fact that you think you’ll start going back “someday”… and so of course you’ll keep your membership active “just in case.”
I do things a bit differently. Ok… a lot differently.
I think you should find out if a training program is right for you before you make a financial commitment. You should have a chance to say “thanks, but no thanks” and walk away without worrying about having money drafted from your account for the rest of your life.
Support, Atmosphere and Motivation Takes You to The Next Level
That’s why I’ve decided to do something that’s almost unheard of in the fitness industry. I’m offering you the opportunity to experience Cardio Haters Training absolutely FREE for 14 days.
I call it the 14 Day Kick-Start PT Program.
Come see what all the buzz is about. Discover what it’s like to have a trainer who truly cares about you and your goals, instead of just seeing you as a paycheck. See what it’s like to work in a small group setting with like-minded people who, just like you, want to improve their lives… and help you improve yours!
If you decide you don’t enjoy exercising and moving toward a better body and improved health in a supportive, fun setting… no worries. We’ll part as friends and you’ll have no further obligation whatsoever.
But if my past experience is any indicator, you’ll be amazed by what you can accomplish in just 14 days… and you’ll be inspired, motivated, and downright stoked to keep right on going!
So don’t wait another day to start creating the body you deserve – request your application for a free 14 day kick-start trial now!
As I’ve already shown you, my training has helped hundreds of people completely transform their lives. I’m committed to helping people reach their highest potential… experience incredible energy and vitality… and sculpt bodies that will turn heads and make people think, “If only I could look like that…”
But I’d be kidding myself if I thought that the Cardio Haters Training Program was for everyone. That’s simply not the case. So before you invest your time and mine into your 14-day free trial, I want to make it very clear who this program is not for.
Cardio Haters Training isn’t for you if:
- You’re content with your out-of shape body and don’t have any real interest in losing weight, gaining lean muscle, feeling better, and enjoying greater confidence!
- You’re a tire-kicker who will give up when you don’t see a complete transformation on the very first day (I’m an experienced, professional trainer… not a miracle worker)!
- You’re not willing to trade the comfort of your bed in the morning (or the couch in the evening) for an attractive body and the amazing health you need to live an active, fulfilled lifestyle!
- You’re going to let silly things like rain or cold weather keep you from getting to my training sessions. I’m here rain or shine to help you create the best “you” possible, and I expect the same commitment from you!
- You think you can get real results from pills, potions, and all of the other nonsense that advertisers hawk on late-night television. I’m sorry to pop your bubble, but the only way you’re going to get an amazing body and vibrant health is by getting here and making it happen!
Do any of these sound like you? Then do us both a favor and click away from this page right now. I’m here to work with people who really want to improve themselves and their lives… and frankly, people like the ones I described above only take up space in my training class that serious, goal-minded people would love to have.
Now, do I really think you’re one of those people? Of course not, or you wouldn’t still be reading this page. I just wanted to lay out the ground rules for the people who are skimming this page, hoping for a miracle or a magic pill… instead of putting in any real effort.
So, since you have your goals in mind and you’re willing to do what it takes to achieve those goals, why not do it in a fun, supportive environment where exercise is enjoyable instead of torturous?
Are you ready to finally stop hating your body and start enjoying the kind of sculpted physique that makes other people jealous?
Are you ready to experience the kind of energy that you had when you were a kid… and accomplish more each day than some people get done in a week?
Are you ready to enjoy the incredible confidence that comes with looking and feeling your very best?
Then don’t wait another moment to claim your spot for 14-day free tryout to Cardio Haters Training. You have absolutely nothing to lose, and a new, vibrant life to gain!
You have an important choice to make right now. You can close this page and head out to a fast food restaurant… and watch your health and your self-image continue to deteriorate. Or, you can take control of your life now by claiming this exclusive free trial offer… and finally experience the vibrant health and enviable physique you’ve always wanted.
Make the choice to achieve your best “you.” Click the button below and get started with Cardio Haters Training now!
To Your Health,