Strength Squad Membership Application
I will not try to sell you on applying for Strength Squad.
Instead, I will simply tell you who it is for… and who it’s NOT for.
- People who want to get stronger, fitter and leaner.
- People who can train at our private facility in Ferntree Gully 3 times per week.
- People who can train before or after work hours.
- People who are friendly and coachable.
- People who know they can get into the best shape of their life, and who are willing to work to make that happen.
- It's not for people who want 1-on-1 training.
- It's not for people who are 'know-it-alls' and not willing to learn and implement.
- It's not for people who want to be thrown on some cardio equipment for an hour and call that a workout.
- It's not for people who want a quick fix '28 day challenge' thing.
- It's not for people who like to whinge, whine and complain.
That’s it! Those are all my requirements to be eligible for this program .
Here's How To Get Started
This service costs $55 per week.
But I don’t want you to pay me a dime until you and I are both 100% certain this is the best thing for you to do right now.
And there’s no way either one of us can really know that unless we talk and get to know each other.
So if you’re interested, fill out an application and then we’ll set up a time to talk.
I’ll answer any questions you have, and I’ll ask you a few myself.
Nobody will pressure you or hassle you. If you want in, great. If not, no problem. We're cool either way.
I'm only looking for committed people to join Strength Squad. I'll review applications on a first come, first-serve basis.
Ok, here's the first step...