*Actual scheme not evil.
I'm looking for 10 people who like to improve their body, health and fitness by means of a whole-body transformation challenge.
It's designed to help you lose 5 kilos in 6 weeks, but instead of me trying to sell you on applying for The 5 Kilo Challenge....
I will simply tell you who it is for …and who it’s NOT for.
- People who desperately want to lose 1-5 kilos.
- People who want to add lean, toned and firm muscle.
- People who can train at our private facility in Ferntree Gully 2-3 times per week.
- People who can train before or after work hours.
- People who know they can get into the best shape of their life, and who are willing to work to make that happen.
- It's not for people who want 1-on-1 training.
- It's not for people who are 'know-it-alls' and not willing to learn and implement.
- It's not for people who want to be thrown on some cardio equipment for an hour and call that a workout.
- It's not for people who like to whinge, whine and complain.
And now for more brutal honesty: This is not a free program.
Also, this 5 Kilo Challenge will be very hands on with unique training, nutrition and mindset coaching and you’ll be required to implement what you learn… fast … and share your results.
To be read “you gotta work”.
What else? Hmm… oh yes...
We are so confident in our system that if after 30 days of following our program, you don't absolutely love it, we will refund you 100% of your money.
First, you’ll need to click the button below.
Then you’ll be taken to an application where I ask you all sorts of invasive questions about your health and fitness.
OK – they’re not that invasive. I’m just really trying to weed out the “tyre kickers” here.
Anyway, the application will come to my office and one of two things will happen...
One, I’ll decide we’re not a good match and I’ll let you know politely.
Or two, I’ll decide we MIGHT be a good match and someone from my team or myself will give you a call to see if we really are.
Nobody will pressure you or hassle you. If you want in, great, we can get you started with the challenge for just $50 per week.
And if you don't want in, no problem. We’re cool either way.
I only accept 10 people at a time. I’ll review applications on a first come, first-served basis.