- You're totally wiped out at the end of a long day of work … so you pick up some takeout and park yourself in front of the TV for the evening.
- You're SWAMPED with work, household tasks, and family responsibilities … how in the world can you fit in time for a trip to the gym?
- You're going to start getting up early to hit the gym before work … but you've become a real pro at hitting the snooze button on your alarm and getting started “tomorrow”.
So which one of these is keeping you from going to the gym? The truth is … it's “none of the above”.
You see, each and every one of us have only 24 hours to work with.
It’s what you decide to do with those 24 hours that makes the difference.
The bigger problem is, for most of us… going to the gym sucks.
- Big, sterile gyms are crowded, chaotic and stressful … and going to them is about as much fun as a trip to the dentist.
- Trying to workout next to guys with massive muscles and girls with fitness model figures is intimidating … and who knows what they're thinking of you as you huff and puff to get in shape.
- You can't find anyone who will take just a minute to show you how to properly use the machines or lift free weights … so you waste time and risk injury fumbling to figure things out for yourself.
- You run on the treadmill with all the determination and singled-minded intensity of a hamster on a wheel … but you can't seem to shed a single pound.
Going to the public gym sucks!
- You lift and press and throw weights around until your muscles scream in agony … but you're not getting any closer to the toned, impressive physique you've always wanted!
No wonder it's so hard to get started at the gym … and stick with it till you see results!
But if you let it slide another day, another week, another month … and decide to take it easy tonight and spend some quality time with your couch and a good movie – where will you be a year from now?
Same pudgy belly.
Same twig-branch arms.
Same lack of energy.
Hey, I like taking it easy as much as you do, but are you prepared to let another year speed by without you doing something to finally get in shape … boost your self-esteem … and restore the energy and vitality you once had?
If You've Ever Thought There Has to Be a Better Way to Get the Body You Want … You're Exactly Right.
Look, it's not your fault that you've struggled to get motivated and stay motivated. It happens to everyone. But the good news is, with the right support you can race towards your weight loss and fitness goals at truly breakneck speeds!
What if there was a way for you to get fit in an fun, upbeat environment … where priority #1 is your health and fitness?
What if you had a professional trainer in your corner who was committed to seeing you reach your goals ... and would guide and encourage you every step of the way?
What if instead of jostling shoulder to shoulder with hundreds of people in a crowded gym … you could exercise in a small group setting where everyone was cheering each other on?
I'm not held responsible if you have to buy a new wardrobe LOL
- You’d feel empowered to reach your weight loss and fitness goals, knowing that you are working with and held accountable by people who actually care about you.
- You’d feel excited, knowing that each day, you’re getting stronger and sculpting a toned, trim body you feel great about.
- You’d feel comfortable, knowing that you’re exercising in a supportive, non-judgmental environment where your trainer works with you to reach your unique goals.
- You’d feel upbeat, knowing that you are becoming healthier and more fit than you have been in a long, long time.
- You’d feel proud, knowing that you are building a body that will turn heads and get you noticed in a good way.
Can you imagine having feelings like that? You’d actually look forward to your trips to the gym … instead of dreading it like a rainy Monday morning.
Fortunately, that kind of program isn’t just a fantasy!
Ferntree Gully Personal Training Isn't Better Because It's Such a Bargain … It's Better Because it Works, Period.
Why waste time and money chasing the next gimmick, trying another fad diet, or shoehorning your unique fitness needs into a “one-size-fits-all” program? Get a real fitness and weight loss solution from a caring Ferntree Gully personal trainer … that's a great bargain, too.
Hello, my name is Grant Lofthouse. As a personal trainer in Ferntree Gully, I know how difficult it can be to make progress on your fitness goals. You're pressed for time. There's loads of conflicting information out there about the best ways to get fit. Combine that lack of time and confusion and it can be a real struggle to get in shape, shed those extra pounds, and sculpt a lean, toned figure.
I don't like mud LOL
I also know what an exercise in frustration it can be to walk around a gym on our own, wandering from one complicated machine to another, trying to figure things out on your own. You see men and women at the gym who look amazing. They're fit, toned, strong. Heck, quite a few of them even looking like they're enjoying their workout! But no matter what you try … you can't get results. It's frustrating!
That's what prompted me to create something different. A program designed from the ground up for busy people like you. A program that offers you the support, guidance, and motivation you need to look and feel better than ever before.
It isn't easy to maintain the motivation you need to reach and maintain your fitness goals. It's tough to stay on track long enough to see real lasting results. I can help. I'll work with you to help you get motivated and focused. That way you can see your goals clearly and constantly be making progress towards them.
What are some of your personal fitness goals?
- Do you want to enjoy the next swim season at the beach instead of constantly bumbling for excuses to keep from being seen in a bathing suit?
- Do you want to slip into a new pair of skinny jeans you've had your eye on for a while at a local fashion boutique?
- Do you want to feel strong, vibrant, and full of life like you did when you were a few years younger?
No matter your goals, I can help you reach them.
What You Get When You Invest In Yourself and Join Personal Training Ferntree Gully Today!
Ferntree Gully Personal training is a fitness program for the rest of us – regular guys and gals who want to get fit, sculpt a toned and attractive body, and experience more energy and greater vitality … but can't afford to spend all day at the gym.
Not to worry! You won’t have to run on a treadmill till your legs are as wobbly as rubber bands. You won’t have some loudmouth trainer shouting orders at you and pushing you dangerously past your limits.
Instead, you’ll get a “total body” fitness program that gives you the tools, techniques, and motivation to reach your unique goals … in less time than you probably think!
Here’s a sample of what awaits you when you join my personal training in Ferntree Gully:
Invigorating, challenging workouts that produce results … even if you've struggled and failed to get fit in the past!
- Invigorating, challenging workouts that produce results … even if you've struggled and failed to get fit in the past!
- One-on-one attention from a trainer who is 100% committed to helping is clients reach their weight loss and fitness goals!
- A small group environment where you'll feel supported and won't have to worry about not getting the personalized attention you need to succeed!
- A simple, easy-to-follow nutrition program designed for the real world that can dramatically speed up your weight loss and help you build lean muscle for a toned, healthy body!
- An experience so inspiring and energizing, you'll actually look forward to your next session!
I’ve helped lots of people just like you transform their bodies and their lives with my unique training approach. It worked for them and it will work for you too!
Everything You Need for the Body You Want. From a Personal Trainer Ferntree Gully You'll Love.
We work hard, no question. And we have a ton of fun while we're at it. But reaching your goals requires more than just “putting in the hours”. That's why Ferntree Gully Personal Training takes a complete approach to fitness – body and mind – so you can achieve your best “you” fast … and enjoy every step of the journey.
- How to cultivate and tap into a “YES” mindset so you can get 100% out of every aspect of your training (without this, you'll struggle to make progress no matter how hard you try)
- How to burn fat right off your body and achieve a trim, toned figure without endless, exhausting cardio sessions.
- How to lift correctly for maximum effectiveness and to minimize your risk of injuries.
- How to break bad nutrition habits and the specific foods you should eat to maximize lean muscle gains and keep the weight you lose from sneaking back.
- How to use researched, proven workout techniques to double your results in half the time.
- How to double your results in half the time by taking advantage of little-known but proven workout techniques
- And so much more.
Oh, and if you're worried that achieving the results you want is going to demand a ton of time in the gym … relax! You won't have to live at the gym or muscle through 3-hour workouts to start seeing real progress fast!
As a matter of fact, it's only going to take you a few hours a week. Is a new, amazing body worth two or three 45-minute sessions a week to you? That's less time than most people spend watching TV in a single evening. And that’s all the time it'll take to transform your body and achieve the kinds of results that most people can only dream about.
No Matter Your Fitness Goals, You'll Reach Them Faster with Ferntree Gully Personal Trainers!
If you’re considering joining a fitness training program, you should feel comfortable with your trainer, right? Absolutely.
Most trainers I know have been doing exercising and dieting most of their lives … they just don't know what it's like to live with the struggles and frustrations you deal with every day. So it's difficult for them to understand you're just getting started … and you need support and encouragement, not “bootcamp” style shouting and intimidation.
My story is different. I didn't win the genetics lottery. My dad introduced me to fitness training when I was 14 ... and like most people, he started out by showing me how to bench press.
I was a disaster. I couldn’t even lift the empty bar! I had to start with 10kg dumbbells instead – that’s how weak and wimpy I was.
I had (sort of) gotten used to cardio because I played football as a teenager, and I had been told again and again that running was essential to becoming a good player. But running 3-5km a night at high intensity wore on me, and I hated it.
On top of that, I dislocated my left knee in only my third match, and it laid me up for more than 6 months. It gets worse. After I finally completed rehab, I sustained the exact same injury to my right knee during my very first return match. Those were some depressing days ...
To make a long story short, my football career ground to an unceremonious halt. That's when I decided to become a personal trainer in Ferntree Gully. But I wanted to do things differently, instead of trying to cram people into “one-size-fits-all” solutions like I'd seen so many of the big gyms do.
"Its now been 12 weeks since I have started seeing Grant to date and I’ve lost 19 kilos."
- Michael F
"I need a new wardrobe!"
- Gordana S
"Looking back at old photos can be a great thing sometimes"
- Tanya G
"Just bought jeans 2 sizes smaller than usual"
- Dan D
And I what I discovered was exciting. My clients didn't get the sames results as the people at the big gyms … they blew those results out of the water! My very first client lost lost a ridiculous amount of weight (see pic to the left).
My busted up knees left me hating cardio with a passion, so I began looking for alternatives. I wanted to find a way to help people achieve their fitness and weight loss goals without forcing them to run on a treadmill for hours.
It didn't happen overnight. It took hundreds of hours of research and years of personal experience … but eventually I discovered and refined a system that helped people lose weight like crazy and enjoy fit, trim bodies without the need for tons of cardio!
That’s what you get when you join my personal training in Ferntree Gully today. You get a proven, strategic system to lose weight, build lean muscle, and restore energy and vitality fast ... without:
- Sweating it out on the treadmill for hour after exhausting hour
- Expensive and dangerous pills, supplements, and fad diets
- Endless workout sessions that wear you out but don't get you any closer to your goals
- Huge group workouts where you're herded like cattle and go through the motions, but don't learn a thing about proper exercise techniques or nutritional principles
And, of course, you’re also getting access to a Ferntree Gully personal trainer who has the experience, passion, and knowledge to help you reach your goals. I’ve come a long way since my 10kg dumbbell days. But more importantly, I have the proven track record, certifications, and accomplishments to back up my training:
- Russian Kettlebell Certification (RKC) Level 2 instructor (only 1 of 15 in Australia).
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS) instructor.
- Primal Move instructor.
- Progressive Calisthenics Instructor.
- Former “weight training guru” for Australia’s Women’s Health & Fitness Magazine.
- Over 5,000 YouTube subscribers with over 850,000 channel views.
- Contributor to Muscle & Fitness Magazine.
Me (middle) Working With D & D From x Factor and YouTube
I don't want you to think I'm bragging. But I know how important your health and fitness are to you. That's why I think it's important that you see that when you work with me, you're not getting some “nothing but talk” trainer.
But I understand if you're still hesitant. After all, this is a very important decision. You're deciding to reach your goals and enjoy the best life possible. And to help make a “YES” decision easier for you, I'd like to make you a very special offer today:
Take Advantage of This Special Offer and Try Ferntree Gully Personal Training Free for 2 Weeks!
If you've ever belonged to one of the big-box gyms, you know the drill. You get handed a stack of forms and asked to sign your name on the dotted line. Now you're obligated to pay monthly membership dues.
But what happens if you join, go to the gym a couple of time and really have a go at it, only to decide this particular gym isn't what's best for you? Well, you've already paid up front for a month of membership, 3 months, 6 months or even more – and now you won't be using it. Do you think the gym will be quick to offer you a refund? Doubtful.
The truth is, these big-box gyms are first and foremost a business. And you contribute to their bottom line. I'm not saying there aren't good people in these establishments – there are; I've met plenty of them – but by the very nature of the big-box gym business model you're a revenue source first, and a person after that.
I don't think that's right.
Personally, I think you deserve the chance to try a training program out … before you spend a dime. I think you deserve the right to say “Thanks, but this just isn't for me” and go your own way without any financial obligation.
That's why I've decided to offer a special deal that is as uncommon as a two-tailed dog in the fitness industry. I'm extending a personal invitation to you exclusively through this letter to experience Ferntree Gully Personal Training absolutely free for 2 weeks.
No risk. No obligation.
Imagine how good it would feel to buy a brand new pair of jeans that are smaller than usual
See for yourself what people in the area are buzzing about. Discover the difference it makes to have a trainer cheering you on who values you as a person, not a paycheck. See how much fun it is to exercise in a small group setting with regular people who are committed to improving their health … and eager to support you as you do the same!
But what if at the end of those 2 weeks you decide that my personal training in Ferntree Gully isn't what's right for you? No problem. We'll part as friends and the door remains open if you decide to come back in the future.
But based upon past experiences, I think you'll be amazed and very excited by how much you can accomplish in just 2 weeks … and you'll be eager to keep this fitness program as part of your weekly routine!
Now before you get started and fill out your risk-free application to try Ferntree Gully Personal Training at no cost, you should know...
This Special Invitation Is NOT For Everyone
As I’ve already shown you, my training has helped hundreds of people completely transform their lives. I’m committed to helping people reach their highest potential… experience incredible energy and vitality… and sculpt bodies that will turn heads and make people think, “If only I could look like that…”
But I’d be kidding myself if I thought that Ferntree Gully Personal Training was for everyone. That’s simply not the case. And quite frankly, we don't let just anyone into this exclusive 14-day tryout offer.
With that said, you should NOT apply for this 14-day free tryout if:
-You're content with being out of shape and aren't willing to put in the hard work required to lose weight, gain lean muscle, have more energy, and boost your confidence.
-You're a tire kicker looking for magic pills and miracles who is going to give up if you don't see results overnight (I’m an experienced, professional trainer… not a miracle worker)!
-You’re not willing to trade the comfort of your bed in the morning (or the couch in the evening) for an attractive body and the amazing health you need to live an active, fulfilled lifestyle!
Do any of these sound like you? If so, do us both a favor and leave this page. Don't waste your time or mine by filling out an application and trying to take up space in a program that's meant for serious people who are committed to improving themselves.
Okay. So do I really think any of these sound like you? Of course not. Otherwise, you wouldn't still be reading this. I just think it's only fair that you know the ground rules before you request an application.
Still want to apply for your 14-day free tryout?
Try Ferntree Gully Personal Training for 60 Days. If You're Not Absolutely Thrilled You Don't Pay a Thing!
There are more than a few people in the local fitness industry who think I’m crazy for giving away a 14-day free trial membership to Ferntree Gully Personal Training. That’s just not “business as usual” in this industry. And I’m fine with that. But even that “crazy” deal wasn’t enough for me.
You see, I don’t want any of my clients to be merely “satisfied”.
“Satisfied” is bland. You see it everywhere. It’s meaningless.
You deserve better. I want every single person who works with me to be absolutely thrilled with my training approach, their workout sessions, and their incredible results!
That’s why I’m adding another cherry to an already sweet deal. Check it out …
In the unlikely event that you’re not over the moon with excitement about what you’re getting out of Ferntree Gully Personal Training … just let me know within the first 60 days, and I’ll happily refund every single dollar of your investment in the program!
Why am I doing this?
I WANT you to achieve your goals. I want you to be able to look in the mirror at your new, gorgeous body and think to yourself, “I’ve never looked this good!” I want you to have the energy to spend more and better time with your friends and family, to achieve more, and to start living your best life ever right now!