Introducing a NEW Way to Get Fit and Look Fabulous in Ferntree Gully … And If You Hurry You Can Request an Application to The 5 Kilo Challenge!
How happy are you right now with the way you look?
If you’re like most people, you’re answer is “Not as happy as I'd like.”
Truth is, almost all of us have something about our bodies we'd like to change. It might be that stubborn flab that clings to our stomachs … or arms that have all the lean muscle tone of a wet spaghetti noodle … or backsides that are sagging towards the floor.
It's upsetting. It drags down our self-esteem and makes us feel uncomfortable in our own skin. So what do we do? We make one compromise after another out of insecurity. We wear baggy outfits … we stutter our way through excuses about why we can't make the trip to the beach (again) … we worry about what total strangers might be thinking of us.
It's awful, this negative self-image … and like a cloudy sky it darkens every single aspect of your life, including:
- Your social life
- Your romantic life
- Your professional life
- Your mood, even when you're alone!
Does any of that sound familiar? Do you ever struggle with a negative self-image? If you do, I'm sorry. But you're not alone. That's the good news. The even better news?
The way you look … and how you feel about yourself … is about to change. For the better. All it takes right now is 5 minutes of your time. That's right. If you'll spare just 5 minutes out of your busy day to read every word of my letter to you, I'll show you can sculpt a toned, sexy figure faster than you ever thought possible – and it won't cost you a penny to get started.
Wanna turn heads? Read this.
Let's cut to the chase – if you're serious about looking your best, if you want to restore the energy of your youth, we both know what's NOT going to work.
NOT a diet pill.
NOT a TV doctor endorsed “miracle” supplement discovered amongst the screeching parrots and chattering monkeys of some secluded tropical rainforest.
NOT a gimmick, gadget, or guided meditation MP3.
NOT the fad-of-the-week diet.
Those are marketing ploys and nothing more. They might help your bank account slim down, but they won't do a thing about that spare tire around your waist.
So what will work?
Exercise. Plain and simple.
Not exactly shocking, huh?
I know, I know… you’ve been meaning to exercise. For a while now.
It's just that, well, life never lets up, does it?
Which one of these is keeping you from getting to the gym?
- You're totally wiped out at the end of a long day of work … so you pick up some takeout and park yourself in front of the TV for the evening.
- You're SWAMPED with work, household tasks, and family responsibilities … how in the world can you fit in time for a trip to the gym?
- You're going to start getting up early to hit the gym before work … but you've become a real pro at hitting the snooze button on your alarm and getting started “tomorrow”.
So which one of these is keeping you from going to the gym? The truth is … it's “none of the above”.
You see, each and every one of us have only 24 hours to work with.
It’s what you decide to do with those 24 hours that makes the difference.
The bigger problem is, for most of us… going to the gym sucks.
Going to the public gym sucks!
- Big, sterile gyms are crowded, chaotic and stressful … and going to them is about as much fun as a trip to the dentist.
- Trying to workout next to guys with massive muscles and girls with fitness model figures is intimidating … and who knows what they're thinking of you as you huff and puff to get in shape.
- You can't find anyone who will take just a minute to show you how to properly use the machines or lift free weights … so you waste time and risk injury fumbling to figure things out for yourself.
- You run on the treadmill with all the determination and singled-minded intensity of a hamster on a wheel … but you can't seem to shed a single pound.
- You lift and press and throw weights around until your muscles scream in agony … but you're not getting any closer to the toned, impressive physique you've always wanted!
No wonder it's so hard to get started at the gym … and stick with it till you see results!
But if you let it slide another day, another week, another month … and decide to take it easy tonight and spend some quality time with your couch and a good movie – where will you be a year from now?
Same pudgy belly.
Same twig-branch arms.
Same lack of energy.
Hey, I like taking it easy as much as you do, but are you prepared to let another year speed by without you doing something to finally get in shape … boost your self-esteem … and restore the energy and vitality you once had?