Strength Squad Membership Application
I will not try to sell you on applying for Strength Squad.
Instead, I will simply tell you who it is for… and who it’s NOT for.
- People who want to get stronger, fitter and leaner.
- People who can train at our private facility in Ferntree Gully 3 times per week.
- People who can train before or after work hours.
- People who are friendly and coachable.
- People who know they can get into the best shape of their life, and who are willing to work to make that happen.
- It's not for people who want 1-on-1 training.
- It's not for people who are 'know-it-alls' and not willing to learn and implement.
- It's not for people who want to be thrown on some cardio equipment for an hour and call that a workout.
- It's not for people who want a quick fix '28 day challenge' thing.
- It's not for people who like to whinge, whine and complain.
That’s it! Those are all my requirements to be eligible for this program .
Here's What I Want You To Do Next
First, you’ll need to enter your details below.
Then you’ll be taken to an application. Don’t worry, it’s simple and unobtrusive.
I just need to get an idea of what you want to accomplish, and so forth.
Anyway, the application will come to my office and one of two things will happen...
One, I’ll decide we’re not a good match and I’ll let you know politely.
Or two, I’ll decide we MIGHT be a good match and someone from my team or myself will give you a call to see if we really are.
Nobody will pressure you or hassle you. If you want in, great, we can get you started with the program.
And if you don't want in, no problem. We’re cool either way.
So if you feel like this is right for you, leave your application and let’s talk. Applications are granted on a first come, first-served basis.
Ok, Here's The First Step
We value your privacy and would never spam you