Keep Reading to Discover How this Fun, Effective Personal Training Program Will Help You Transform Your Body … And How You Can Apply to Try it FREE for 14 Days!
Imagine yourself standing in front of a tall floor-to-ceiling mirror. As you gaze at your reflection what do you see?
Are you sporting a flirty, fun bikini that shows off your toned sexy figure?
Are you wearing a tee-shirt that can barely contain the powerful muscles of your chest, shoulders, and arms?
Are you smiling, decked out for a night on the town in an alluring cocktail dress, and prepared to quite a few compliments?
Now, what did you see when you glanced at yourself in the mirror this morning?
Did you see the body you want? Or are there some “trouble areas” you'd like to improve?
Welcome to the club.
Truth is, most of us would like to change a few things about our bodies. When we look into the mirror we get stuck on the stubborn belly fat … the scrawny arms … the sagging backside.
It's no fun to battle with a negative self-image … and like a storm cloud that covers the sun it casts shadows in every area of your life, including:
- How you feel when you're friends and family.
- How you feel when you're with your romantic partner.
- How you feel when you're on the job.
- It even affects how you feel when you're alone.
Does your self-image determine your self-worth? Absolutely not!
We all have things we'd like to change about ourselves. That doesn't make us any less valuable.
But wouldn't it be amazing to actually fit into the outfits you want to wear … or not stammer through some lame see-through excuse about why you can't make it to the swim party … or just walk into a room with confidence and pride?
And wouldn't it be amazing to brim with more vitality, vibrancy, and energy?
Do you ever remember back to your early 20's and sigh, “What happened to me? I used to be so full of energy.”
Friend, does any of this sound like you? If it does, I'm sorry. No one wants to deal with negative self-image. You'd much prefer to love the way you look and enjoy the limitless energy to accomplish your most cherished goals, wouldn't you?
That's why I'd like to make you a special offer. It's this: If you'll spare me just 5 minutes of your valuable time to read every word of my letter to you, I'll show you how I can personally help you get the body you love and more energy then you'll know what to do with. And the best part is ... you can get started today at NO RISK.
Does that sound fair to you?
If it does, keep reading – I've got some exciting news to share with you!
The “Secret” to Getting the Body You Want
Before I reveal the “secret” to getting the body you want, let's clarify what it's not.
- NOT a fat-burning pill.
- NOT a “miracle” supplement.
- NOT a TV doctor endorsed gimmick or gadget.
- NOT a Hollywood diet.
Those are marketing ploys. That's it. And while they might help your wallet drop a few pounds, they won't do a single thing to help you reach your weight loss and fitness goals.
So what does work? The “secret” to getting the body you want?
Simple. Exercise and healthy eating.
You're smart. You know that routine exercise and a balanced diet are the only way you're going to get the fit, toned body you crave. But ...
It's just tough to stay on top of exercise and diet a lot of the time, isn't it?
Life is flying by in a blur and it's only moving faster every day.
So you make excuses to let exercise and diet slide. Reasonable excuses like ...
- You put in a ton of hours at work … so who can blame you if you need to unwind with TV and junk food in the evenings?
- You're overwhelmed 24/7 with work demands, household chores, family responsibilities … how could you possibly find the time to exercise?
- You have every intention of exercising before work in the morning … but even the best intentions fall apart when it's 5AM and you're just a snooze button away from another hour of precious sleep.
- You plan to get up at dawn and exercise before going in to work … but have you ever tried to get up at dawn? It's not easy.
Like I said just before, reasonable excuses.
But, reasonable or not, an excuse is still an excuse.
And excuses are the only thing standing between you and your fitness goals.
When you show excuses the door immediately gain the power to accomplish more than you ever imagined possible. You'll see what I mean in just a second. Before that, let's address one more common roadblock people face on their journey to fitness: going to the gym.
Fact is, for most of us … going to the gym is awful.
- Big-box gyms are usually crowded, loud, chaotic, and stressful … and if you visit a big gym after work? Good luck. Hope you have loads of time to stand around and wait for your shot at the weight bench.
- Crowds are bad enough, but doing your best to get in shape with Mr. Bodybuilder and Ms. Fitness Model staring and snickering at you is too much.
- You'd think with all the people someone might be able to show you how to use the machines or lift free weights without snapping your spine – but no such luck. So you waste most of your time wandering about the gym trying (and failing) to figure things out on your own.
Going to the public gym is awful!
- You settle for the treadmill and spend exhausting hour after exhausting hour running to nowhere on it … but you must be doing something wrong because the weight won't budge.
No wonder it's excuses to skip the gym are so easy to come by!
But if you continue to let excuses stop you from going to the gym and engaging in the exercise you need … where will you be in six months? A year from now?
You know where, right?
Stuck with the same chubby tummy, same spindly arms, same low energy levels.
And that's a best-case scenario.
More likely, you'll watch your body and health slip yet another year further from where you want them to be.
Are you okay with letting another year zip by without doing something to get in shape … boost your self-image … and revive your energy and vitality? Or ...
Is it time to do something BIG for your health?
Friend, it isn't your fault that you're still struggling to achieve your health and fitness goals. But it is within your power to do something BIG right now to change all that.
Picture this ...
Working out in an upbeat, inviting environment … where the top priority is helping you reach your fitness and weight loss goals.
Partnering with a professional trainer who cheers you one and truly wants to see you succeed … and will support you every step of the way as you work towards your goals.
No longer wasting your time wandering through a crowded gym … because you belong to a small supportive group of people just like you – people who are committed to living their best life now!
Awesome, right? Imagine feeling ...
It's a lifestyle, not a chore.
- EMPOWERED to reach your fitness and weight loss goals, because you're working out with people who really want to help you succeed.
- EXCITED because day after day you're getting stronger and sculpting a trim, attractive figure that looks amazing.
- CONFIDENT because you're working out in a fun, non-judgmental environment with a trainer who is as committed to your success as you are.
- INVIGORATED because you can feel yourself rekindling the vigor and vitality of youth.
- PROUD because you've put in the time and effort at the gym and it's paid off in a fit, attractive body.
Wouldn't you love to belong to a fitness program that gave you feelings like those? Why, I bet you'd even look forward to going to the gym … instead of dragging yourself there headed to the dentist's office for a root canal.
I've got some great news. You don't have to imagine. Because that fitness program really exists.
You, excited about going to the gym? YES!
Hello, my name is Grant Lofthouse. As a Ringwood personal trainer, I know how difficult it can be to stay on track to reach your fitness and weight loss goals. You're busy. Your schedule is packed and bursting at the seams. It might seem next to impossible to find the time to get fit, lose weight, and build lean muscle.
I also know how unpleasant it can be to walk around the gym by yourself, wandering from this strange looking machine to that odd looking contraption, all the while trying to make sense of everything on your own.
It's FRUSTRATING because you see plenty of men and women at the gym who look amazing. Heck, some of these people even look like they're having fun! You try to copy what they do, but no matter what you try … you don't see results.
Me with my God daughter and a Batman birthday cake.
Yeah, I like Batman 🙂
That's what prompted me to do something different. To create a fitness program that gives busy people just like you a way to get real results. A program where you can workout in a supportive small group environment under the guidance of a trainer whose #1 priority is helping you reach your goals.
What do your personal fitness goals look like?
- Do you want to feel confident for the first time in a long time (or maybe ever) when you wear a bathing suit at the beach?
- Do you want to stun in a “little black dress” at an upcoming event?
- Do you want to feel as frisky, fresh and vital as you did back in your university days?
No matter what your goals, I can help you reach them.
Introducing: Ringwood Personal Training!
Our personal training program in Ringwood is a fitness program for REAL people who want REAL results.
You won't endure hours on a treadmill, running nonstop till your legs feel as wobbly as two rubber bands. You won't have a drill sergeant trainer barking out orders at you like you're a soldier in bootcamp. You won't have a bunch of ego-fueled people parading their “perfect” bodies around and making you feel bad.
Instead, you'll get a “total body” fitness program that provides you with the motivation, techniques, and tools you need to reach your goals – faster than you might think!
Here’s a sample of what awaits you when you join me in Ringwood Personal Training:
Intense, engaging workouts that get results, fast … and are actually fun to do.
- Intense, engaging workouts that get results, fast … and are actually fun to do.
- One-on-one attention from a trainer who knows what he's doing! (And has the years of experience and advanced certifications to prove it).
- An exercise experience so energizing and inspiring, you'll go home looking forward to your next visit.
- A supportive, small group setting with plenty of room to exercise and no muscle-headed egomaniacs making you feel intimidated or pressured.
- A nutrition program designed for real people in the real world that will help you keep your food cravings at bay, lose weight, and sculpt a lean, fit figure.
I’ve helped a bucket load of people just like you transform their bodies and their lives with my unique, proven approach to training. Here are just a few of their success stories. Yours could be next!
Ringwood Personal Training Gives You Everything You Need to Sculpt Your Dream Body and Enjoy More Energy!
If you're looking to sleepwalk your way to the best body you've ever had … Ringwood Personal Training probably isn't for you. We work hard, no doubt about it. And we have a blast while we're doing it!
But reaching your fitness and weight loss goals involves much more than just seeing who can spend the most time at the gym. Ringwood Personal Training takes a total approach – body and mind – to fitness because experience has shown that's the fastest and most efficient way to race towards your goals.
You’ll soon discover:
- How to create and harness the power of a “YES” mindset so you can get 100% from your training. (Without the proper mindset no amount of effort will bring you the lasting results you crave. It really is that powerful).
- How to melt fat off your body and to reveal the trim, sexy figure you crave ... without depending on endless cardio sessions.
- How the support of your fellow group members can keep you focused on and motivated to get the body you want fast.
- How to use researched, proven workout techniques to double your results in half the time.
- A customized nutrition plan that works for your body and your personal goals.
- And so much MORE!
And best of all, you won't be forced to live at the gym. You're not going to have to spend every minute at the gym or sweat through 3-hour workout sessions to start making progress towards your goals.
In fact, you're only going to need to devote a couple of hours each week to this program. Can you spare enough time from your hectic schedule to attend two to four 45-minute sessions a week? That's less time than most people spend vegged out in front of the TV after work each day.
And that’s all the time it's going to take for you to transform your body and get the kinds of results that most people (like the ones who spend all their time watching TV after work) can only wish for!
You'll have a Ringwood personal trainer in your corner who gets where you're coming from!
How important is it that you feel comfortable with your trainer when you're considering a fitness training program? VERY important.
If you're not comfortable with your trainer, if you feel like the two of you can't get on the same page, then what are the odds of you having a positive experience with this person? Pretty low.
I know and have worked with a lot of personal trainers. Most of these men and women are good people. But I have a big concern about many of the personal trainers I know. And if you're anything like most of my clients, this concern will be familiar to you.
See, most trainers are genetically blessed – it's like they're holding the golden ticket when it comes to genetics. They make the Photoshopped pictures of models in magazines look bad. These trainers – who generally mean well – simply don't understand the struggles and frustrations you've put up with for years. They don't get where you're coming from.
My story is a bit different. Like you, I'm not so lucky it comes to genetics. I didn't win the genetics lottery. The scientific term for my body type is “ectomorphic”. The layman's term is “rail thin”.
The gains that I've made in the gym came at the cost of a LOT of hard work. Believe me, I know what it's like to struggle to meet your fitness goals.
That's one of the main reasons I became a personal trainer: Because I understand how difficult it is for regular guys and gals to achieve incredible results in the gym. I am that regular guy. So when I decided to pursue personal training I wanted to do it differently.
And what I discovered was exciting. When clients trained in my fitness program they didn't get the same results as people over at the big gyms … they soared past them! My very first client lost 19kg of weight in only 12 weeks!
"Its now been 12 weeks since I have started seeing Grant to date and I’ve lost 19 kilos."
- Michael F
"I need a new wardrobe!"
- Gordana S
"Looking back at old photos can be a great thing sometimes"
- Tanya G
"Just bought jeans 2 sizes smaller than usual"
- Dan D
But there's more …
I blew both of my knees out playing football as a teenager. That means traditional cardio isn't an option for me. My knees just can't handle it. And I know I'm not alone when it comes to high-intensity cardio being a recipe for disaster.
It didn't happen overnight. And it demanded hundreds of hours of research and years of personal experience … but I eventually discovered and refined a system that gives people the ability to lose weight and keep it off, without the need for tons of cardio!
That's what makes Ringwood Personal Training unique. Join today and you'll get a proven, strategic system to help you lose weight, build lean muscle, and restore energy and vitality, without:
- Hours of exhausting cardio
- Painful workout sessions that leave your muscles screaming in agony but don't get you any closer to the physique you want
- Hollywood diets, TV doctor endorsed “miracle” supplements, and bottles of pills
- Huge group workouts where you don't get the individual attention, guidance, or support you need to succeed
And, of course, you’re getting access to a personal trainer who has the experience, understanding, and proven track record to help you reach your goals. Lots of people will make promises. But I have the certifications, experience, and accomplishments to back up the bold claims I've made to you today. See for yourself:
- Russian Kettlebell Certification (RKC) Level 2 instructor (only 1 of 15 in Australia).
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS) instructor.
- Primal Move instructor.
- Progressive Calisthenics Instructor.
- Former “weight training guru” for Australia’s Women’s Health & Fitness Magazine.
- Contributor to Muscle & Fitness Magazine.
- Over 5,000 YouTube subscribers with over 850,000 channel views.
I'm not telling you this to brag. I'm telling you this because I understand how important it is to you that you finally make some progress on reaching your weight loss and fitness goals. You deserve to know I'm not some fly-by-night trainer who doesn't know what he's talking about.
If you've read this far, it's because you're eager to look and feel better than ever and you're hopeful that, together, we can make that happen for you. But maybe you're still hesitant. I completely understand.
Me (middle) Working With D & D From x Factor and YouTube
So to send those last few shadows of doubt flying from your mind, I'd like to present you with a special invitation:
Apply Today And You Could Try Ringwood Personal Training FREE for 14 Days!
Why should you have to lock yourself into a lengthy, expensive membership … before you've had a chance to try out a training program? That's the way big-box gyms operate. But I think that's ridiculous.
I think you ought to be able to try out a training program, before you commit to it financially. I think you ought to have the right to tell a gym “Thanks, but not for me” and go on your way without shouldering a massive financial burden.
I'm not held responsible if you have to throw out your clothes LOL
That's why I decided to put together a special deal that is as unusual in the fitness industry as snow is in Australia. Here it is: I'm extending to you a personal invitation to experience Ringwood Personal Training absolutely FREE for 14 days.
No risk. No obligation. No strings attached.
What if after those 14 days are up you decide that Ringwood Personal Training isn't the right fit for you? No worries. We'll part as friends. (And if you ever decide to come back the door is always open.)
But if past experience is anything to go by, I'm quite confident you'll be so excited and inspired by how much you can accomplish in just 14 days … that you'll be eager to make this fitness program part of your weekly routine!
You can join today without any worry thanks to my... 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee!
Quite a few people in the local fitness industry scoff at giving away a 14-day free trial membership to Ringwood Personal Training. It’s just not the way most people do business. They think I’m crazy. Let ’em think what they want. But even that “crazy” deal wasn’t enough for me.
See, I don’t want any of my clients to settle for merely “satisfied”.
Just satisfied? No thanks.
I want you to be absolutely thrilled.
That’s why I’m putting a cherry on this offer to make it even sweeter. Here’s how it works …
Join me in Ringwood Personal Training.
In the very unlikely event that you’re not totally THRILLED by the results you achieve … just let me know within the first 60 days, and I’ll promptly and courteously refund every penny you invested in this program.
Why am I doing this?
It’s simple really.
Because I truly want you to achieve your goals. I want you to be able to gaze into the mirror at your new, gorgeous body and shout out loud, “Damn, I look good!” I want you to have plenty of energy to run around with your kids, enjoy life to the fullest, and wake up happy and ready to greet the day with a smile.
That’s what I want for you. Is that what you want for yourself too?
Action Takers Rule the World.
Will You Be One of Them?
I asked you to imagine yourself standing in front of a mirror at the start of this letter. Let's return to that image.
Imagine yourself standing once more in front of a tall floor-to-ceiling mirror. As you gaze at the person staring back at you feelings of confidence, happiness, and pride bubble within you. And why not? You deserve to take pride in the vibrant, sexy, strong person you've become.
You're overjoyed that you now brim with the energy to accomplish more in a day than what most people get done in three days.
You feel in complete control of your health.
Friend, if you'd like to do more than just imagine scenarios like this … if you'd like to make this your reality … all you need to do is take action and apply for your 14-day free tryout with Ringwood Personal Training. What do you stand to lose? Nothing! And you've already pictured what you stand to gain!
It's time to choose.
Right now you're presented with two different choices. On the one hand, you can choose to exit this page and go back to whatever you were doing before you started reading this letter … but where will that take you? Is your normal routine delivering the results you want?
On the other hand, you seize this special invitation to apply for a 14-day free tryout … and take a BIG step towards achieving the kind of fit, health body you want.
Two choices. But only one is going to make your weight loss and fitness dreams come true.
Click the button below and request your application to join Ringwood Personal Training today!
To Your Health,
Ringwood Personal Trainer