You're minutes away from discovering a personal training program in Rowville that will soon have you standing in front of the mirror saying “Wow! I look great!"
Picture yourself at the beach or pool … are you showing off a toned new figure in a sexy new bikini?
Picture yourself at the office … do you carry yourself with the quick, sure steps of someone filled with confidence?
Picture yourself out for a night on the town … do people pause to catch a glimpse of you for all the right reasons?
Now, how do you feel when you look at yourself in the mirror today?
Do you love the way you look? Or are there a couple of things you'd like to improve?
Welcome to the club.
Truth is, most of us aren't completely satisfied with our bodies. When we look into the mirror we can't get hung up on the sagging tummy … the twig-thin arms … the bulging backside.
It's awful to struggle with a negative self-image … and it spreads like a cancer affecting every part of your life, including:
- How you feel when you're with others
- How you feel when you're with your partner
- How you feel when you're at work
- It even impacts how you feel when you're alone!
Does your self-image determine your self-worth? Absolutely not!
But wouldn't it be wonderful to actually fit into the outfits you want to wear … or not fumble for some see-through excuse about why you can join your friends at the beach, again … or carry yourself with pride and confidence?
And wouldn't it be wonderful to brim with more energy, strength, and vibrancy?
Do you ever look back on your university days and sigh, “What happened to me? I used to be so full of life?”
Friend, does any of this sound familiar? I'm so sorry if it does. No one wants to struggle with negative self-image and declining health. I know you'd much rather love the way you look and have the boundless energy to tackle all of your most cherished goals.
That's why I'd like to make you an offer. Here it is: If you'll spare me just 5 minutes of your precious time to read every word of my letter to you, I'll show you how you can soon look and feel dramatically better. And best of all, you can get started today at NO RISK.
What do you say? Does that sound fair?
If it does, keep reading – I've got some wonderful news to share with you!
The “Secret” to Looking and Feeling Your Best
Let's get straight to the heart of the matter – we both know there's only one way for you to get the health and body you deserve.
And no, it's ...
- NOT a pill.
- NOT a “miracle” supplement.
- NOT a TV doctor endorsed gimmick.
- NOT the fad diet of the month.
Those are marketing ploys. Nothing more. And while they may do a good job of slimming your wallet, they won't do a damn thing to help you reach your weight loss and fitness goals.
So what does work? The “secret” to looking and feeling amazing?
Exercise and healthy eating. It's as simple as that.
You're smart. You know that regular exercise and sensible eating are really the only way you're going to get the fit, toned body you crave. But ...
It's just so easy to let exercise and diet slide, isn't it?
I mean, does anyone even appreciate how busy you are?
Tell me if any of these reasonable excuses ring a bell…
- You run in one hundred different directions at once with work … so the only direction you want to run after work is straight to the couch. (Preferably with a beer and snacks in hand!)
- You're swamped 24/7 with word demands, chores around the house, family responsibilities … how on earth are you supposed to find the time to exercise?
- You have every intention of exercising before work in the morning … but even the best intentions fall apart when it's 5AM and you're just a snooze button away from another hour of precious sleep.
Like I said a moment ago, reasonable excuses.
But, reasonable or not excuses are the only thing standing between you and your fitness goals.
When you kick excuses to the curb you instantly gain the power to accomplish more than you ever dreamed possible. I'll show you what I mean in just a moment. But first, let's address one more common challenge I bet you've faced on the road to fitness: going to the gym.
Fact is, for most of us … going to the gym sucks.
- Big-box gyms tend to be crowded, loud, chaotic, and stressful … ever try to workout at a big gym after work? Yeah, so did 753 other people. Hope you have plenty of time to stand around and wait for your turn on the elliptical!
- Crowds are one thing, but trying to get in shape with Joe Bodybuilder and Mary Fitness Model glaring and snickering at you is just too much.
- No one will take a few minutes to give you pointers on how to use the machines or lift free weights without breaking your back … so you waste most of your time wandering about the gym trying (and failing) to figure things out on your own!
Going to the public gym sucks!
- You serve your time on the cardio machines … but you must be doing it wrong because the weight is still there!
But if you continue to let excuses stop you from going to the gym and getting the exercise you need … where will you be in six months or a year?
You know where, right?
Stuck with the same stubborn belly fat, same weak arms, same lack of energy.
And that's if you're lucky.
What's far more likely is that you're body and health will slide yet another year further away from where you want them to be.
Can you honestly afford to watch another year fly by without finally taking charge of your health … boosting your self-image … and firing up your energy and vitality?
Today, You Have a Chance to Do Something Amazing for Your Health
Friend, it isn't your fault that you're still struggling to reach your health and fitness goals. But it is within your power right now to change all that.
Exercising in a fun, uplifting environment … where helping you reach your weight loss and fitness goals is the #1 priority.
Having a professional trainer cheering you on who genuinely wants to see you succeed … and will support you every step of the way on that journey.
No longer wasting your time wandering through a crowded gym … because you belong to a small supportive group of like-minded folks!
How would that make you feel? Well ...
Muscle, strength and a new dress!
- You'd feel EMPOWERED to reach your fitness and weight loss goals, because you're working out with people who really want to help you succeed.
- You'd feel THRILLED because day after day you're gaining strength and sculpting a trim, attractive body that looks amazing.
- You'd feel COMFORTABLE because you're working out in a fun, non-judgmental environment with a trainer who values you as a person, not a paycheck.
- You'd feel INSPIRED because your regaining the health and fitness of your youth.
- You'd feel PROUD because you've put in the time and effort at the gym and you can bet people will notice.
Wouldn't you love to belong to a fitness program that gave you those kinds of feelings? You'd actually look forward to going to the gym … instead of dragging yourself there like you're about to serve hard time.
I've got some exciting news. You don't have to imagine. Because that fitness program really exists!
Stop Dreaming About Reaching Your Fitness and Weight Loss Goals. Let Rowville Personal Training Help You Make Those Dreams Your Reality!
Hello, my name is Grant Lofthouse. As a Rowville personal trainer, I know what a challenge it can be to stay focused on reaching your fitness and weight loss goals. You're busy. You're got responsibilities pulling at you from a bunch of directions. It can seem downright impossible to find the time to get in shape, get rid of those few extra pounds, and build some lean muscle.
I also know what a nightmare it can be to walk around the gym on your own, wandering from one strange looking machine to the next, trying to make sense of things on your own. You see plenty of folks at the gym who look great. Heck, some of them even seem to be having fun with their workout! But no matter what you try … you can't get results. ARGH!
Me with my God daughter. Ain't she a cutie?
That's why I decided it was time for something different. A program tailor-made for busy people just like you. A program where you can exercise in a small group environment under the guidance of a trainer who is personally invested in helping you reach your goals.
It isn't easy to maintain the enthusiasm you need to reach and maintain your fitness goals. It's tough to stay focused long enough to see real lasting results. That's where I can help. I work with you to kick excuses to the curb and get your motivation locked down. That way you can see your goals clearly and constantly be making progress towards them.
What do your personal fitness goals look like?
- Do you have a vacation coming up and want feel confident in your new swimsuit?
- Do you want to slip back into a favorite “little black dress”?
- Do you want to restore the strength and vitality of your youth?
Whatever your goals are, I can help you reach them.
Here’s What You'll Get When You Join Personal Training Rowville Today!
Our personal training program in Rowville is a fitness program for REAL people who want REAL results.
You won't endure hours on a treadmill, racing like a hamster in a wheel till you crumple over in a sweaty heap. You won't have a drill sergeant trainer barking out orders into your face like you're a soldier in boot camp. You won't have a bunch of ego-fueled people around you parading their “perfect” bodies around.
Instead, you'll get a “total body” fitness program that provides you with the tools, techniques, and motivation you need to reach your goals – a lot faster than you probably imagine!
Here’s a sample of what awaits you when you join me in Rowville Personal Training:
Energetic, engaging workouts that produce results … and are actually fun to do!
- Energetic, engaging workouts that produce results … and are actually fun to do.
- A supportive, small group setting with plenty of room to exercise and no muscle-head egomaniacs making you feel intimidated or pressured.
- A nutrition program designed for the real world that will help you keep your appetite in check, lose weight, and build a lean, fit body.
- Individual attention from a Rowville personal trainer who knows his stuff! (And has the years of experience and advanced certifications to prove it)
- A workout experience so energizing and inspiring, you'll leave looking forward to your next training session.
I’ve helped a ton of people just like you transform their bodies and their lives with my unique, proven approach to training. Here are just a few of their success stories. Let's make yours next!
Imagine This: You Hit the Beach in a Sexy New Bikini. Heads Turn. They Haven't Seen You Since Before You Joined Personal Training Rowville. And Look At You Now!
If you're looking to coast your way to a fit, fabulous body … Rowville Personal Training probably isn't for you. We work hard, no doubt about it . And we have a lot of fun while we're at it!
But reaching your fitness and weight loss goals is about far more than seeing who can put in the most hours at the gym. My personal training in Rowville takes a complete approach – body and mind – to fitness because that's the quickest and most effective way to help you reach your goals.
You’ll soon discover:
- How to cultivate and tap into the power of a “YES” mindset so you can get 100% out of every minute of your training.
- How to burn fat off your body and get the trim, sexy figure you crave ... without the need for endless cardio sessions.
- A nutritional plan customized for your body and your personal goals, so you can enjoy rapid lean muscle gains and banish those extra pounds forever.
- How a few researched, proven workout techniques can help you double your results in half the time.
- How the support of your fellow group members can keep you focused on and motivated to get the body and health you deserve.
- And so much MORE!